Moving Away | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Moving Away

My sister sent me an email this morning, saying she is sad that her friend is moving away. Of course, she is happy that her life is improving but with the distance separating them, it will not be easy to meet up. They could chat online but it's not the same.

Also, initially, the friend will be very busy setting up her new house with her family. There are many things to do, including searching for swing set installation connecticut. It takes time finding one's way around in a new city. Naturally, my sister is worried for her.

Well, life is like that. We just need to roll with the challenges. I too will be moving to a new city soon and I am looking forward to what life has in store for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment