Guide On Web Hosting | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Guide On Web Hosting

My friend is planning to set up an online boutique and she said she is surprised by the amount of work it entails. First, she has to look for a reliable web host. She didn't know there are so many companies to choose from. I did warn her not to go with the company that offers her the cheapest rates but to go with the company that could need her needs, has maximum up time and offer 24/7 technical support.

Since my friend is new to website hosting, she is overwhelmed with all the information that she has found online. I pointed her to a web hosting directory, which I believe, she could easily check out the web hosting packages available in the market and compare the services that each company offers.

I also suggested she read up the web hosting guide, which could answer all her questions about web hosting quickly and straight to the point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment