Fixing The Kitchen | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Fixing The Kitchen

My sister is renovating her kitchen, which makes me wonder why since she hardly cooks. Now that she is no longer working, she plans to spend more time in the kitchen! The first thing she wants to look for is a nice spice rack.

Actually, we had no idea where are so many different designs of kitchen spice racks until we went shopping for it! Now, my sister has to decide what design she wants, which would suit her needs the most. I suggested a wall spice rack because it is space saving but she is no keen on drilling her wall.

I think that after doing a thorough research on spice racks, I may as well get one for my own kitchen too. I do need a spice rack but it's optional, really. It's good to have one though. It keeps the clutter away from my counter top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment