Outdoor Functions | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 7 January 2012

Outdoor Functions

I have been attending many functions lately, as an event blogger. Some of them are held indoors but many are held outdoors. It seems to be a fashion these days. However, the weather has been pretty bad, with torrential rain almost daily. It spoils the mood, actually.

Some organizers think way ahead and bring out the best quality poly tarps that could withstand strong rainfall, luckily for us! I personally prefer clear tarps so that I could see what's going on outside, especially when it rains.

Anyway, I am planning to buy canvas tarp to be used as "walls" to partition my garage. What color do you think I should get? I also found out there are many types of tarps. Which do you think I should get? Is canvas tarp a good choice? Or is vinyl better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment