Shopping In The City | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 18 February 2012

Shopping In The City

A friend told me that he's going to check out guild acoustic guitars in the capital city and asked if I would accompany him. HHmm I would love to even though I do not know anything about guitars, as they are all the same to me, but it would be great to get away from routine, just for a day or two.

Even though my friend knows that I would be of no help when it comes to shopping for guitars, and I would probably be looking at clothes and shoes instead, he is still trying to persuade me to go along so that at least he would have someone to talk to during the 3-hour journey.

Well, maybe I'll just keep work aside and go. It would be refreshing and I'll come back inspired with new ideas, hopefully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment