Unlimited Automated Backup | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Unlimited Automated Backup

After having suffered data loss due to an unexpected break down of her computer hard disk, my friend began searching for a reliable automated windows backup solution. I can certainly relate to her experience, having gone through the same twice. Hard disk crash could happen anytime. Once, I lost most of my photos of my two beloved dogs and then I lost data of my online business, which I could not recover at all.

I found this solution called My PC Backup which seems like the perfect solution for those of us who keep adding data to our hard disk. We could enjoy automated unlimited backups; and depending on of subscription package, we could have unlimited online storage as well.

Another piece of good news is hat all files are encrypted and secure so there is no fear that our data is accessed by unauthorized parties. We could, however, easily share folders with selected friends, family and co-workers if we wish.

An advantage of storing files securely online is that we could easily access our files no matter where we are, from a computer or mobile device, as long as we are connected to the internet. This makes working a lot easier for people who are always on the move.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment