Top 10 Web Hosting | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Top 10 Web Hosting

A friend who runs a print newspaper, which also has an online version, asked me if I have a good web hosting company. Honestly, I am also thinking of changing my web host because I have just been facing too many problems with them all these while.

Since I was already checking the top ten web hosting sites, I shared the list with him. I won't decide for him which company to go with because it's up to him to compare their packages and prices, and most importantly, read the reviews from the web. If he doesn't do this himself, he wouldn't know what he would be getting, or he would be getting his money's worth.

I find that whilst it is sometimes true that we cannot expect much if we pay peanuts, this isn't always the case because sometimes we may get a good deal. Therefore, even for web hosting services, we should shop carefully. For my friend who is not web savvy, he should really look for a host that provides 24/7 technical support.

Additionally, depending on how popular his site is, he should also note that bandwidth allocation that he would be getting. Bandwidth is very expensive and I am sure he doesn't want to get a surprise!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment