Charity Golf Game | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 8 July 2012

Charity Golf Game

My sister's company is planning a charity sports event and my sister has been tasked to organize it. My sister hates sports but with this task at hand, she thinks it's karma working overtime. LOL! 

Naturally, I was the first person she looked for. It's not as if I love sports but she thought that I could come up with ideas to help her out. I suggested that they hold a charity golf game and to make the event memorable, they should get printed golf balls. Those would surely be great mementos for the event and they could even sell the balls to raise funds. It is a charity do, after all. 

My sister is very receptive of the idea and she hopes that her boss would give her the green light to proceed when she runs the idea through him. Best of luck, sis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment