No Auto Transfer Of Auto-Debit | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 28 July 2012

No Auto Transfer Of Auto-Debit

If you have read my past few posts, you wouyld know that I recently cancelled my Maybank Petronas VISA credit card because I have a new Maybankard 2 Cards Visa and AMEX. 

 I gave instructions to the bank to automatically transfer all my auto-debit payments from my old VISA card to the new one. Even though the customer service officer said this has already been done, most of my payments couldn't go through. I had to call up the merchants to update them with my new credit card number, or even physically visit their offices to fill out a form. 

If I knew it would be this troublesome, I think I would have stuck with my Petronas VISA credit card AND pay the RM50 service tax annually!

0 comments:

Post a Comment