DIY Handicraft | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 17 August 2012

DIY Handicraft

My friend, Yen, who recently made some bracelets to test the market, told me the business has been so encouraging, she is going into this in a bigger way. She wants to open a blogshop and offer a wider variety of self-made fashion accessories. To lower her cost, she will be buying beads wholesale only. 

While I applaud her entrepreneurship, I do wonder if she is able to do all these with just her pair of hands. It's a lot of work, trust me, and because of the nature of her products, where everything is custom-made, coming up with items for sale would certainly require even more time! 

I do wish her all the best and hope that she could one day quit her full-time job. Maybe she could then bring in staff and delegate her work too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment