New Band On The Block | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 5 February 2013

New Band On The Block

I met a group of girls at an event recently, who told me that they have just formed a rock band. Ah, reminded me of my school days when I dreamed of being the drummer of a hot girl band. Of course, that never came true. In fact, I don't even know how to read or play music. Haha! Dreams and ambitions, where do I draw the line.

The girls told me they have invested in top guitar amps and other equipment, thanks to generous parents. They are confident they could at least cover part of their investment through the gigs they are engaged in.

I wished them the best, taking my hat off to them for having the guts to chase after their dreams. If only I had done so when I was younger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment