Private Dancing Lessons | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 21 November 2013

Private Dancing Lessons

My former neighbor, who relocated to Los Angeles many years ago, returned to visit old friends for a few days. One of the nights, we went to a social party, and she displayed her dancing skills. We were surprised that she could dance so well. I remember the days when we went dancing and my friend had two left feet! Haha! 

Apparently, she had been taking private dance lessons in los angeles and she said, it was worth every dollar she spent in fees. Now, she is not shy about going to social functions like these anymore. 

Wow, looking at her confident dance steps, I think I too would like to get lessons on ballroom dancing. By the way, it's also called dancesports these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment