Chinese New Year Shopping Deals | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Chinese New Year Shopping Deals

It is yet another shopping season, and I have found myself making lots of visits to online deals sites to check out Chinese New Year deals, before, during and after the holidays! 

Surprisingly, after making so many purchases online, and even at neighbourhood stores, I did not buy anything specifically to Chinese New Year. I just bought regular clothes, shoes and bags, especially items for my travels. 

To my horror, I have run up my credit card, and will have to pay it up fully next week. I just gained some time in settling my bill, and maybe three weeks' worth of bank interests, which is miniscule. 

Anyway, I have promised myself not to shop this month and maybe even for the next couple of months. We shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment