Web Trouble | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 31 August 2015

Web Trouble

I have been bogged down by one too many issues with my web sites that I have been crippled with the technicalities so much so that I couldn't make time to be productive, and do proper work. 

Instead, I have spent way too much time and energy on the line with technical people, trying to solve one issue after another as they cropped up. 

Although I am not the one doing the work, it is still tiring and draining when I have to be there for the technicians when they are working on my issues since they have regular questions for me to answer. 

So far, my problems are solved but I am still jittery and when I will receive an alert of yet another problem. Not getting a good night's rest over this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment