Broke My Budget For Online Sales! | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Broke My Budget For Online Sales!

Lazada held a massive three-day sale last weekend in conjunction with their 5th anniversary. And me, the online shopping queen, had a field day, or three days, shopping, shopping and shopping. 

And because of that, I hereby declare that I have broke my budget for the next couple of months.

My items have yet to arrive in total but the wait is sweet. I do get another rush as the postman rings my doorbell. Ironic, isn't it, when I was the one who paid for the stuff? But then again, not knowing what's in the post is another excitement. 

So, what do I do for the next couple of months? I guess, eat porridge, or bread. At least I have choices. HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment