Car Purchase | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 10 July 2009

Car Purchase

A couple of months ago, I was seriously considering buying a car, albeit a used one. Something came up and I was unable to check out a used car that I spotted sold by a buyer in another state. I was unable to travel, you see, hence the delay.

With a two month time lapse now, I am reconsidering my decision since I am not sure I am able to afford it now due to the quiet economy. Owning a car is more than just buying it. The miscellaneous expenses and gas are something that I should calculate first and try to fit into my budget of car ownership.

Right now, I am already requesting for auto insurance quotes to try to find the cheapest one. I know that the cost of insurance is not the only thing to consider. I also have to take into account the differences in polices. Boy, being a first time car owner is not easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment