My Growing Bag Collection | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 10 July 2009

My Growing Bag Collection

I think you would be surprised to learn that I have started to collect bags. Isn't it funny when I don't even carry bags? It's not that I do not want to carry; I am just afraid of snatch thieves and am not prepared to take the risks.

I love bags, though, and have collected quite a few through the years. As you could probably imagine, all of them are still in pristine condition since I never used any of them!

My latest bag is a branded one which my sister bought for me and I was supposed to resell it and share the profits with her. I like the bag so much I decided to keep it. I had to reimburse my sister the cost of the bag plus 50% of an imaginary profit! Am I crazy or what? I guess I should blame fashion websites for always featuring the latest designs of bags and purses and tempting me with them.

I spotted this Hermes apple purse just now. Can you believe that there is a special purse just for your apple? I think it would be great to use it to carry something else instead of an apple, just as a disguise, you know? I don't think any thief would want to snatch this, cute as it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment