New Job Placement | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

New Job Placement

A friend told me that her husband has been offered a transfer to China from USA. This manufacturer is closing their plant and consolidating with their China counterpart, moving part of the staff there.

My friend is in two minds if her husband should take up the posting as they would then have to follow him along. I told her that if her husband cherishes the job then he should take it up. Times are tough and it would be difficult to look for a new job with similar benefits.

The way I see it, my friend and her children would not be inconvenienced as she is a homemaker and her children have yet to start schooling yet. My friend really has nothing much to worry about except to look for long distance moving companies that could help her with the relocation and everything would be taken care of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment