Planning A Budget-Friendly Wedding | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Planning A Budget-Friendly Wedding

My friend, Pauline, is already planning her wedding even though it will only be held at the end of the year. I thought that it is a tad too early but she is a pretty fussy lady and wanted everything to be perfect but that's understandable.

Anyway, Pauline told me that she is looking for budget-friendly unique wedding favors and I thought that the best place for her to look would be at The Wedding Shop, a leading online wedding store that carries a whole range of wedding favors at really reasonable prices.

Although I have never shopped at this store before, I have to say that I am most impressed with their range of products and yes, this is where I would be shopping for my wedding favors when the occasion arises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment