Energy Sapping Caregiving Duties | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 August 2009

Energy Sapping Caregiving Duties

My sister sympathizes with me that I have to care for our sick dog. That's all she could do; sympathize, since she is so far away and have left home 8.5 years ago. I wonder if she still remembers how our dog looks like. Anyway, that's what been keeping me really busy to the point of letting my online business idle for the time being until such time I am free of these caregiving duties.

I was telling my sister that how tiring it is to provide 24 hour care, especially in the middle of the night when any sane people would be asleep. But I have no choice since there is no one to share this responsibility with me.

My sister tells me that I should try Acai Berry Energy Supplements. Whether it works or not that's hard to say but in America, it looks like there is a miracle cure for any ailment. In my case, I think that I would be better off sleeping 24 hours straight. That is certainly more effective in recharging my batteries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment