Freebies 4 Us | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 1 August 2009

Freebies 4 Us

Running two freebies blog, I always keep my eyes peeled for websites that offer freebies, or even samples. This evening, I was informed of the Free4Me Network, which says that we can have whatever we want for free, from game consoles to laptops to digital cameras and many other consumer electronic products.

This website did not specifically mention HOW we can get our hands on these free products but we are supposed to sign up with them first and then complete various offers for credit which we could then redeem for free products.

If you are familiar with these offer programs, I am sure you would know that these programs may not work for everyone in the sense that if you participate, you have to be on your toes making sure that you are receiving credits for the offers that you completed.

Although I have not personally participated in programs like these, I do know that some people, especially those who work from home, are completing offers full time and they are able to get a pretty decent side income and freebies for family and friends.

Oh, I should mention that most of these offers are only open to United States residents and in some cases, Canada, so if you are not living in either of these countries, you are out of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment