Poly Tarp Tent | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Poly Tarp Tent

My father told me that he plans to set up a tent in our compound with heavy duty poly tarp. I have no idea why he wants it but he said it will make a good shade. My father is an outdoors handyman and I don't mind it if he wants something like that.

I think my father got the idea from the truck tarp that he installed on out 4WD. He had wanted to do it a long time but didn't because he was traveling too much and couldn't find time to do it. Now that he has it installed, he is so satisfied with the poly tarp, he wants a larger one.

Actually, I don't fancy the idea of a tarp tent in the garden but from what I see on MyTarp.com, there are so many different colors and designs of tarps available in the market. I didn't even know. Now, I even I am looking forward to our new poly tarp tent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment