Branding a Company First | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 17 May 2010

Branding a Company First

My uncle told me that he has been rather unsuccessful in his online marketing campaigns for his educational course. I thought that I would help him out letting him know of popular websites that he could advertise in without paying rip-off rates.

I contacted a friend who is a webmaster of a top website and asked if he could help out my uncle. He said that although he may be a well-read person, he has never heard of my uncle's company. My uncle has been in the business for eight years already but his company is still relatively unknown, let alone known for his educational courses!

My friend told me that before my uncle invests more money in his short bursts of online advertising campaigns, he should get a Marketing Company to help him put his company out there first, so that gradually, his company will be synonymous to the educational courses that he runs, just like how MSG is known as "Ajinomoto" to many of us.

My uncle has no clue about online marketing but I respect that he is very open to new ideas despite his age, and even at 69, he continues to learn everyday and so he is very receptive of my friend’s suggestion.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment