Dream Costa Rican Vacation Home | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 22 May 2010

Dream Costa Rican Vacation Home

My friend, Wai, who is a real estate investor and looks for property that gives high rental yield, told me that he has plans to invest outside of the country. I teased him that he has gone big time and is now a property tycoon but he claims that some of the properties are jointly owned by his partners. Besides, they are all purchased with bank loans which means that he would only fully own the properties in thirty years' time.

Wai told me that he is looking at Tamarindo Real Estate in Costa Rica. He hasn't been to Costa Rica before but his friends have been telling him how beautiful it the country is and how friendly the people of Costa Rica are.

Wai thinks it would be great to buy a holiday home in Tamarindo and spend a couple of months a year there. He told me it would be a good idea to rent it out the rest of the months. If I have the money, that's what I would do too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment