Seeking Motivation | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 22 May 2010

Seeking Motivation

It has been a long time since I did anything with my online store that I am finding it very difficult to get back into the groove. I know I should start again as soon as possible or it would be like starting from scratch but it is just taking me too long to get everything listed on my store and start selling.

In addition, I am facing some set backs with the set up of the store. I accidentally deleted my store banner and somehow, even though I have restored the image file, it doesn't work like it used to. Perhaps, the feature was already broken even before my accident but I just didn't notice it.

Also, this whole month, my internet connection has been like crap. I do have a back up internet connection but still, the sluggishness kills my zest for working. Hopefully, the speed will be restored as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment