Unsightly Cellulite | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 29 May 2010

Unsightly Cellulite

My sister told me that since pregnancy, she has noticed cellulite on her thighs, becoming unsightly as the days go by. She wonders if they could get from bad to worse, or maybe it's just imaginary. In any case, my sister asked me to help her took for cure for cellulite, if there is any.

I have no experience with cellulite but I came across this website, cellulitecures.net, where a few treatments for cellulite are discussed. Like all other treatments, some work, some don't, and some work in the beginning.

Anyway, I passed this link to my sister and told her to read for herself, reminding her that she should only try them out after the birth of her child. She has no choice but to live with he cellulite for the next few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment