Father's Day | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 20 June 2015

Father's Day

It's Father's Day tomorrow and I am lucky to have the most practical parents. I don't have to crack my head on the gifts to buy for them. All I need to worry about is the amount of money to give them. 

I don't even need to put the money in red packets for them. I just remit money to their account and they would be happy. Cash is king for them, which is should be for most people. 

This goes for my other siblings as well. Cash is still the best gift ever in my household. I guess this was how we were brought up. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, even though some people may think we are money minded. I just think we are realists and are practical about life. 

What about you? Have you bought anything for your dad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment