Japanese Teen Band | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 19 November 2016

Japanese Teen Band

My dad, since he learned how to use a smartphone, has been forwarding to me lots of photos, videos and jokes. I didn't have the heart to tell him to stop. First of all, I don't have the time to keep abreast with his messages. Secondly, I have already read or watched most of what he has just received and forwarded to me. 

One of the videos, which was new to me, was of a Japanese teen bad. I was so impressed with their performance, especially of the young guitarist and his striking charvel so cal electric guitar. 

Many people commented that the lead singer is a little cocky but I think that kind of attitude makes him stand out among the crowd of other bands. Now, what is the name of the band? I have forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment