ONLY Two Counters Opened? What the ... | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 22 April 2006

ONLY Two Counters Opened? What the ...

I blogged about Pos Malaysia downsizing last week.

Yesterday, I was at my regular post office again and it's disappointing to note there were only two miserable counters opened to handle customers who were there to pay their bills, renew driving licences or road tax, and what-not, INCLUDING POSLAJU CUSTOMERS!

There was another counter opened to sell stamps, process parcels & packages and accept Pos Ekspres mail.

There's no improvement for the better from my visits last week, but I now only go to the post office after 4pm. At this post office, pick up of mail, including PosLaju packages, is at 4.45pm every work day.

And so, I go after 4pm to cut down on my waiting time. Sometimes, I get to cut queue too, when the clerk asks all PosLaju customers to go to a certain counter, to beat the time.

Yesterday, I only had to wait for 10 minutes, when the clerk panicked hehehe =)

My number wasn't even called yet. If I were to wait for my number, I'd have more than 20 people before me...so, after getting my business done, I passed my number to a guy who arrived at the post office way after me... with my number, I guess he managed to make qute a big leap in the queue. Hope I made his day =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment