My eBay Sign-In Problem | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 20 June 2006

My eBay Sign-In Problem

For the past few days, I've been having a problem trying to sign-in to my eBay page. HHmm I can't seem to sign-in at all and I do not get any error message. The sign-in page keeps appearing eventhough I have entered my ID and password a thousand times.

The problem seems solved by clearing my temporary internet files and cookies. But it's only shortlived joy. The same problem comes up again after I have shut the PC.

I tried to sign-in using another computer and it did not have this problem, so I scanned my PC with anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-trojan programmes, but it's still the same.

I hate to keep clearing my temp. files and cookies a few times a day!

Haiiihh FRUSSSSSS anyone facing this problem as well???

0 comments:

Post a Comment