Announcement | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 3 October 2006

Announcement

So, it's been almost a week since I last blogged and I didn't even realise it. Been busy setting up my website and four brand new blogs PLUS changing layouts for this blog and FreebieLand. They are still in progress though. I've been looking at so many HTML codes that I even had nightmares of them.


As you can see, I need content for these blogs, so, SPAM ME!

On another matter, I've been meaning to let out a secret but haven't gotten round to it. Anyway, here it is:

Cyberpartygal's WebStore has two (TWO!) secret freebies to give away. You know how I usually require buyers to opt for Poslaju to qualify for freebie, as it will safe me from packing headache?

This time, the first two buyers who require box packaging will receive these freebies. These are secret freebies, mind you. They are not listed in the WebStore at all.

Who will the lucky ones be?

Update ~ 14th Oct, 2006 ~ The freebie for the first male buyer who requires box packaging is no longer available.
Update ~ 21st Nov, 2006 ~ The second freebie has been won. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment