Joke of the Week | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 5 October 2006

Joke of the Week

Being a dedicated and committed e-trader, I receive lots and have to reply to all e-mail, ranging from serious to pranks to funny proposals from jokers.

A few days ago, I received an e-mail through my auction on
eBay Malaysia, which I thought was funny. Not the "haha" funny, but "funny funny".

Now, everyone knows that to list an item on any auction site, we have to write the Title & Description and set the Price & Duration and include photos of the item if available.

Anyway, one person wrote in to me to ask, "How much are you selling this?"

Isn't it funny? I mean, nobody can list an item without setting a price. And my price is already there, large enough for anyone to see.

I wonder what sort of reply she expects from me.

Should I say, "For you, buy one FREE one!"

Or maybe, "Ehh how did you know that I'm having a Ramadhan Sale? 80% discount for you!"

Or even, "Hey, this is the letter I've been waiting for all my life! You can have it for free!"

But of course, being the goody me, I just said, "My price is MYRXX, which is already mentioned in the auction."

Lame, right? Blehhhhh

2 comments:

Dragon City said...

if it was me, i will reply "how much you want it to be?"

CyberPartyGal said...

LOL I bet she'll ask for FREE. Don't be surprised, there are people who write in asking for free stuffs.

Post a Comment