The Good Thing About Being An e-Trader | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 31 October 2006

The Good Thing About Being An e-Trader

A few short months ago, I wrote about "Making Buddies Out Of Buyers". This sentiment is also shared by my friend, Alan, a veteran e-trader, who told me that every time he goes travelling "Cuti-cuti Malaysia" style, he makes sure he calls his buyers out for a drink, and he can practically do that in every state in Malaysia.

Being a girl, I have to be more cautious, although I would love to meet with every one of my loyal buyers eventually, realistically, I can't do that.

I am very happy that there are a few of my buyers who remember me on special occasions. I have received invitations to weddings, parties and open houses for Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas. It's too bad that I couldn't turn up for all of them, because most are out of state.

But the downside of being too close to my buyers is they keep asking for discounts!
hehehe

Related post:
"Making Buddies Out Of Buyers"

0 comments:

Post a Comment