Making Buddies Out of Buyers | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 30 July 2006

Making Buddies Out of Buyers

Being a responsible Seller, I always feel that I have to give my utmost to my Buyers, in terms of customer service which include speed in replying to all enquiries and shipping. I myself wouldn't like to wait for ages for my purchases to arrive either.

Because
Cyberpartygal's WebStore is a small set up, I'm able to handle all these pretty well and I'm fortunate that most of my Buyers are comfortable with the way I operate and some have become returning Buyers.

And I am very happy and appreciative that we end up being friends too, even if they are only one-time Buyers.

Facing the computer for long hours daily can make someone lose contact with the real world and real people. It can be boring, it can be lonely.

So it is a joy to receive e-mails from my Buyers, even if they are just forwarded jokes. And it is also nice to turn on the computer and get an offline "Hello" message from them.

This post is a tribute to all who have supported me in my online endeavours. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment