Product Testing | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 14 October 2006

Product Testing

One of the most common questions asked after I ventured into online trading, dealing primarily in ladies' lingerie is, "Do you wear your own products?"

I tell them, yes, I do use my own products, in the very beginning, and this is what I call "product testing". I am my very own critic and I am the best person who can give me the best feedback.

This way, I can avoid any cock and bull story from my future buyers since I HAVE used the items vigorously and know what will happen and what will not. I will only buy an item in bulk once I am satified with the overall quality.

I am a no frills person and friends were suprised when they see me wearing necklaces nowadays. I am currently testing out necklaces and I wear them 24/7 to check the reaction against skin, sweat and water.

If it passes my tests, then only will I begin selling them. Otherwise, I'll just write it off. Better than risking my reputation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment