Reliable Dropshipper | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 12 October 2006

Reliable Dropshipper

I would like to expand my online trading activity and the way to go about it without tying up too much capital, which I lack, is to engage the services of a good dropshipper.

So far, from my extensive internet surfing, I came across some companies who will dropship internationally, but I do not know how reliable they are. Simply put, I do not trust them 100%.

Sourcing for products to sell is one thing, depending on dropshippers to wrap up a transaction is another.

I do not mind my supplier running off with my money, since the affected party is only Me, Myself and I. However, if I engage a dropshipper, I won't know how good this company is until I have received payment from my Buyer, paid my Dropshipper with the payment and then wait for my Dropshipper to ship out the item and get the update from my Buyer. Heck, I don't even have a chance to check the quality of the items!

Moreover, I will have absolutely no control over the packing or speed of shipping. In short, I'll be putting my Seller's reputation on the line. Is it worthwhile?

There are some lucky Sellers who managed to find really reliable dropshippers though, but they "ain't no divulging no information."

Besides, is it not against the Terms of Service of most auction platforms if a Seller sells an item that is not currently on hand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment