Free Advertisement on the Great Wall of Blogs | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 7 January 2007

Free Advertisement on the Great Wall of Blogs

I started this blog because I think every business that has gone online, or was born online needs a blog for marketing and advertising purposes, without seeming too blatant. Today, I discovered something that will help me to spread my brand name and my, am I glad I have a blog to take advantage of it.

FuelMyBlog is a website that I liken to a Great Wall of Blogs. Each blog is represented by an image (or avatar) placed on a block of 40 X 40 pixels of your own choosing. Naturally, the earlier you submit your blog, the better chance you have of booking that choice spot. And that spot is yours for five years!

Many people think that my sales volume is very high to be able to afford so much advertising, but I am lucky to have friends with well established websites who are willing to place my banners on their sites for free, and I have people tell me about sites like FuelMyBlog, that lets us advertise our blog or MySpace page for free.

FuelMyBlog may be a fairly new site, but their recent press release managed to generate the buzz required and their excellent decision to make this service free for non-commercial sites is what makes them stand out among the crowd that offers similar services.

If you have a blog, I urge you to take advantage of the exposure you will receive by placing your image on FuelMyBlog. I have placed mine earlier today and the hits are coming in already!

2 comments:

KevinD said...

I love your panty's!

Thanks for the review, I am going to be using this link. We love it here.

Thanks from
fuelmyblog.com

CyberPartyGal said...

Hi Kevin,

Am glad you like this post. It could fit my blog really well.


Sincerely,
Cyberpartygal

Post a Comment