Political Chat | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 24 February 2007

Political Chat

I recently discovered a politics forum and it was rather timely, what with the elections coming up real soon. Some people thinks that politics is a very dry and boring subject but not when you have people as interested and passionate in politics as you are to debate with, which is exactly what Forum Politics is providing us - an environment where every one is free to voice his/her opinion without discrimination.

I actually do like it that the front page of the site carries all the latest news headlines with breaking news and updates sourced from all the major online news sites. This way, I need not miss an important piece of news since I hardly have the time to read physical newspapers so this headlines that pops up in my face will force me to read about what is happening currently.

This is a great site to hang out to discuss all things politics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment