Pay For Performance SEO Optimization | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 2 April 2007

Pay For Performance SEO Optimization

I have always been rather reluctant to spend too much on search engine optimization because I do not have a large budget to spend. However, a friend told me about a SEO company that will only bill us according to performance.

Initially, we have to pay a nominal set up fee, of course, but subsequently, we are only required to pay according to how many top ten organic rankings eTrafficJams managed to achieve for us on the three major search engines; Google, Yahoo! and MSN.

I think this is a better deal than some of the packages that are offered by other SEO companies. Moreover, eTrafficJams.com guarantees a minimum of ten top ten rankings or the month is free. I really like this guarantee as it shows us how confident the company is in achieving our targets. This is definitely worth looking into!

0 comments:

Post a Comment