Unlimited Yahoo! Mail Storage in May | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 2 April 2007

Unlimited Yahoo! Mail Storage in May

Well, I read about this piece of news and I do not know if this is something to rejoice about. For one, I believe most of us have already migrated to Gmail. I know I have, although I do not actually like the concept of "conversations". Gmail should allow us the option of arranging our mails the way we know how since the days of emailing and not force us to view conversations.

I think that for Yahoo! to come out with unlimited storage at this stage is a little too much, too late. My Yahoo! Mail is nothing more than a large junk mail account only. I don't even bother to check it as regularly as I should, and the only thing Yahoo that I do use is the messenger.

So with more space, it will only equal to more junk and I can ill afford the time to wade through all the junk looking for legitimate email. Gmail me, will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment