Down Under Guys Gear | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 14 June 2007

Down Under Guys Gear

One of the most common questions asked by Buyers is if I sell mens underwear. I have sold some before but I did not have a reliable source to meet the demand. However, I just came across the website Down Under Guys Gear, or better known as DUGG which may interest my buyers who are looking for boxers and briefs for men.

It is a delight to note that DUGG carries some of the most popular brand names in the mens underwear market like Calvin Klein, HOM, HisWear and Van Heusen. Apart from the very comfortable boxers and briefs, DUGG also caters to men who are more adventurous in their underwear, with a full range of trunks and hipsters, g-strings and jockstraps. I have been told that not many people feel confident enough about their body to carry these well so I believe these are an acquired taste.

Besides male lingerie, DUGG also has swimwear, singlets, sleepwear and socks. There is always something for any man.

Since most of my Buyers are in Malaysia, the good news is that DUGG offers free international shipping for orders above AUD80. I feel that this is a great offer because that means Buyers will have more money to splurge on DUGG's products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment