Auctiva At eBay Live! 2007 | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Auctiva At eBay Live! 2007

Did you know that eBay Live! 2007 will begin on 14th until 16th June, 2007 in Boston, USA? Although I am unable to participate, I sure am as excited as any passionate eBayer around the world.

I received a circular that Auctiva will be there at Booth 1032 giving away freebies, holding demo sessions on their new features and giving out coupons for eBayers who would like to upgrade to a premium account.

For the uninitiated, Auctiva has a host of eBay Seller tools that are free to use on eBay paid sites, including auction management, templates, image hosting, store front, scrolling gallery and many more features. Some of these features work on eBay Malaysia as well, like the scrolling gallery. Things like that have been proven to attract more sales.

I do have an account with Auctiva but I have never used their tools before although I would love to but I am sometimes so dumb that I couldn't understand what I have to do with all these rich features. It would be awesome if I could be at eBay Live! 2007 and attend one of those Auctiva seminars to learn how to get the maximum out of Auctiva tools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment