Pay-Per-Use Ready Office | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Pay-Per-Use Ready Office

Last week, my boss and his associates had to fly over to the United States for a series of meetings. Since they do not have an office there, they rented Executive Office Suites for the duration of their stay there. I know because I was the one who rented for them.

One of the leaders in the industry is BusinessSuites. You should see the suites they have to offer. They are all very well equipped like any modern office including administrative support. What I like about renting business suites is that we never have to pay for the maintenance and only pay as we use. With the office equipment readily available and the staff to handle all administrative work, such a set up was perfect for my boss and traveling businessmen like him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment