Exotic Weddings | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 5 October 2007

Exotic Weddings

A week ago, I wrote about some island destination and a reader told me that these are very popular destination weddings spots that bridal couples go to get married. It must be very romantic to say "I do" under the floral canopy on the beach during sunrise. I don't think Chinese customs would allow for exchanging of wedding vows during sunset!

This morning, I got to know of one of the more popular wedding destinations: Mexican Caribbean! Actually, it's the first time hearing about people getting married there but I am open to the idea!

I heard that rich couples even fly out their family members and close friends to their wedding receptions so that they won't feel left out. I wonder if I can get a free holiday this way! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment