Hassle-free Shopping At Tiga Dua Cellular | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 13 June 2008

Hassle-free Shopping At Tiga Dua Cellular

Today, I am given the opportunity to check out the online retail website of Tiga Dua Cellular, an Indonesian company that specializes in brand new and unlocked mobile devices that you could just pop in your SIM card and use no matter where you are.

I am sure you know that I love to check out other online retailers to see what features they are using and if they are useful, implement them on my own online store.

Tiga Dua Cellular is a user-friendly website that is easy to navigate. I tried to act as a shopper and it was a breeze finding what I was looking for and placed it in my shopping cart.

Right now, Tiga Dua Cellular has only eleven brand names of mobile devices but I believe that with support from online shoppers, they will bring in even more brand names to cater to our needs. It’s a good sign that the foundation has already been laid.

If you have any questions or concerns, just leave Tiga Dua Cellular a message via the Live Support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment