Hitting The Books Again Soon | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 27 June 2008

Hitting The Books Again Soon

Many people have the misconception that they would have plenty of free time if they work from home or sell stuff online. They think that money comes by just clicking here and there. Well, that's so not true.

However, I do admit that time s our own and working for ourselves, we have tie flexibility that many people do not have. I have been meaning to get an online university degree not so much because I need it but to prove that I am not as stupid as some people think I am just because I lack paper qualification.

As soon as I could arrange my time and finances, I would be enrolling in an accredited online university in a course recognized worldwide. Right now, I have no idea what course to go for but there's plenty to choose from. You can check Capella University for their range of programs.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment