Kava Kava For Improved Health | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Kava Kava For Improved Health

I mentioned a couple of months ago, that my sister has not been having the best of health. She said that even with the good doctors available in America, they would not pinpoint her exact problem. I find that pretty surprising.

Lately though, she said that her health has improved. I asked if she had taken the kava kava that I recommended. Although I have not tried it before, I have friends who swear by it.

My sister says that she did not but she tried to change her diet and lifestyle. She said that if that did not work, she would have taken Kava Kava, hoping that the herbal supplement would help restore her health.

I told her that she could take Kava Kava now instead of adopting a wait and see attitude. After all, it is so easy to get her hands on Kava Kava since it is such a popular supplement in the United States!

0 comments:

Post a Comment