Complete Your Wardrobe | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Complete Your Wardrobe

I received an email from Victoria’s Secret a few days ago where they are advertising their new range of bras saying that these are what every woman should have to complete their wardrobe. I need to say that generally, this latest newsletter is one of the best that I have ever received from them artistically.

Out of curiosity, I checked out their online store and they have their twenty most popular bras. I remember writing about their previously twenty most popular bras on one of my blogs. There have been some changes, although the ranges of bras are still from full-figure bras, strapless and convertible bras, demi bras and push up bras.

There are some that would be really good to have, but I personally dislike full-figure bras. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment