Destination Summer | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 25 July 2008

Destination Summer

Victoria's Secret claims that they have the season's hottest styles,. I don't know about you but I think that their Summer clothes are great but their Summer lingerie are not so.

Anyway, after receiving their newsletter update, I decided to check out what they have that they called their Summer hottest styles. Well, these are the clothes that I have seen before during their semi annual sale.

And if memory serves me right, now they are selling way cheaper than during their semi-annual sale! This makes me wonder if we should buy anything during the semi-annual sale if we could get our hands on the same items a little while later.

And it also makes me wonder what is the point of running sales like these where one item will be cheaper than a same item just a short while later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment