Driving To Singapore | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 12 July 2008

Driving To Singapore

This morning, my friend, her husband and son, will be driving to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur. I was a little worried as my friend is heavily pregnant and it is not a good time to travel but my friend insists that she will be fine and eagerly looking forward to shopping for maternal and baby items in Singapore.

Isn’t it a little weird? Another friend who is originally from Ipoh but now working in Singapore came back recently to buy baby strollers, bed and other items to decorate her nursery in Singapore. Her baby is only due in November but she made the trip home to shop because she says that things are cheaper here.

LOL I guess when it comes to shopping, we women could do it anywhere! We would even cross borders for the sake of shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment